The first two are with Jeremiah. I had an epidural. I don't think there is much explanation needed for these ones. I look TOTALLY with it.
This is with Leah. Obviously post childbirth. but this was my first natural childbirth and I did it solo, I think all the nurses must have been super busy that day, and Greg didn't really know how to assist. All in all, I was feeling pretty good after that!
This picture was taken when I was probably dilated to a 7 with Colette. Sometime during the 20 minutes between when I got to the hospital and she was born. :)
And this is with Annabelle, I think I was dilated to an 8 at this point.
Enough Said. I'm definitely choosing to birth without any medication (except antibiotics if I'm GBS+ again) I'm super excited about baby #5!


1 comment:
Totally agree! I had an epidural with #1 and it resulted in more doctor interventions that I had wanted to avoid. #2 was all natural--and born breech!--which was an awesome experience. With #3 I chose to give birth naturally even though I was GBS+ and had to be induced after being 8 days overdue. It was completely worth it!
Post a Comment