I can't believe I have missed so many of your posts! I had a lovely time catching up just now :) I love that J has real bow and arrow set and actually does archery! Who teaches him? The costumes from last halloween were fantastic! I especially loved j's. Before I read it I thought he was from lord of the rings, but then I was wondering if you'd even let him watch that movie :) haha! The three older kids look so much like you, but Annabelle doesn't. Her eyes are definitely Gregs. Love ya sister!
1 comment:
I can't believe I have missed so many of your posts! I had a lovely time catching up just now :) I love that J has real bow and arrow set and actually does archery! Who teaches him? The costumes from last halloween were fantastic! I especially loved j's. Before I read it I thought he was from lord of the rings, but then I was wondering if you'd even let him watch that movie :) haha! The three older kids look so much like you, but Annabelle doesn't. Her eyes are definitely Gregs. Love ya sister!
Post a Comment