Tuesday, June 23, 2015

35 weeks

 Yep, This is definitely happening. I'm 35 1/2 weeks now and baby girl Hirschi is preparing for birth. Who knows if it'll happen next week, or in late July, all my babies have been born at different times. my average is 37 weeks. For someone who really likes to plan, I wish I could at least narrow it down to a week, rather than an entire month of "maybe". But that's not how birth works and I am patiently waiting for this baby girl to be ready.

And just for a healthy dose of reality, this is what I looked like at around 12 weeks. Dang I was thin. But I am thoroughly appreciating the chance I have to be a mom again, and to experience the incredible miracle of pregnancy and birth.




2 comments:

Becca Curzon said...

Yeah for babies! You look great and I hope you're feeling better with your thyroid issues being figured out. Can't wait to see that little girl!

jayna said...

Good luck welcoming baby #5!