So, Surgery went well. They took out half my thyroid, well, what was left of it after it was completely overtaken by a huge growth. And turns out it was benign!!! YAY! That means I'm done having my throat slit to pieces.
I totally rock the post-surgery look, don't you think?
Yeah, I know I look like I'm in pain. Turns out it hurts to have your body cut up. :)
This was two days after.... a little better. And I have SO MANY HELPERS!!!!
I'll be back with more next week. Right now I'm trying to sleep as much as possible. Happy Dreams!


4 comments:
Yeah, I'm so glad it was benign. What a relief. You're looking good. I hope you get that sleep you're needing.
That is great news! You are lovely as always... Happy recovery!
Hi Heather! I still read your blog every once in awhile and I just want to tell you how happy I am that it was benign! Wow, that must have been so scary. And also, congratulations on your 4th baby! You really have a beautiful family! Hope you are back to feeling good soon!
What the heck! Why didn't you call me?! I guess I'll forgive you but only because I'm happy everything turned out well ;) Love you!
Post a Comment