So, our computer died. It's been 4 years I guess it was it's time to go. Lets have a moment of silence.....
Ok, now that thats over I can tell you the bad news, I can still blog on Greg's computer, but I can't upload any photos. :( sad, I know. Isn't that the entire reason to look a blogs is to quickly scan the photos and not read a word of the post? Ok, maybe thats just the way I read blogs.
Well, until we can save the money for a new computer, you get words, boring old it-takes-a-thousand-to-make-up-for-no-picture words.
Just so you all know, I'm doing well, my neck still hurts, and now I have to massage it every day... eeek. But I'm trying to be brave and just suck it up. Hopefully by the time we're up and running again I'll be able to post a new picture of myself and you won't even be able to see he scar!
Hey, a girl can dream right?
No comments:
Post a Comment