Friday, July 12, 2013

Utah Trip

Last week we drove to Utah for a family reunion and hanging with the cousins. The first day we were there the kids had a water party. I took some pictures. It was fun.
 

 
 


 
 
 
 
The third day we were there I got sick. I spent a few days in bed (ie: air mattress in the basement) and the time that I wasn't in bed I was moping around looking like death. I even went to the Doctor!! In UTAH! just a virus. darn it. I did make it through the week, right until after family photos and then we left. I couldn't do it.
Then Leah got sick.
Then Colette.
Then Anna.
 
Greg called from Scout Camp and said he think he's getting it too.
Its been great.
And guess what? Did you know you can get canker sores in your throat?? What? Evidentally I injured the lining of my throat with my violent coughing (I also bruised some ribs because of it) and Now I have a caker sore or two in my throat. Fabulous. It hurts. Bad. its kind of a bummer
 
On the bright side my nephew Braden got to come home with us and will be here for another week. It has been so fun to have him and I'm glad the kids are getting good cousin bonding time. :)
 

No comments: