You see that happy girl? The one in the middle?
I think that was the happiest face we got out of her that day.
On a random sidenote that may be too much information for some of you: I'm potty training that beautiful happy little girl. And it was going well (once I got past the first two days of wanting to claw my eyes out). Only problem: She is sick now. Croup mixed with Diarrhea. Yes, it makes for fabulous potty training. But I can't go back now!!!!! So its lots of rubber gloves and toilet rinsing and lots of laundry. But theres no going back. I'm determined to only have one child in diapers come January.
PS: this is me bragging. Leah can read.... well, not really, but she can sound out basic words and she read her first book today (you know, words like cat and bat, easy). And she is sounds out words on our cereal boxes, and other things she can find. She is so curious and happy (really truly happy, not Colette happy :)) She still gets into trouble faster that I can say Bobs you're Uncle, but I think she'll turn out alright in the end. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:
I don't think I would even recognize Colette. She has grown so much!
Post a Comment