Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Halloween
I made sure to take photos this year, since last year I forgot, and perhaps the year before as well.
Granted, these were not the only costumes donned this halloween. Just one set. Leah stuck with what she originally requested, the Funnyman Boogeyman from the Backyardigans cartoon, previously her face was pale blue (did you know they still sell bright blue eye shadow!!!! who wears that?).
Jeremiah originally wanted to be Frankenstein, so I thrifted a womens jacket and altered it to fit him for his costume. Once he tried it on, however, he changed his mind and wanted to be a spy, the first thing he thought of when he saw it I guess.
Colette was a skeleton tonight, but before she was a princess, I just wanted her to be warmer, and I was lazy, so on went her halloween pjs.
I wish I would have gotten a photo of us at the ward trunk or treat. We were garden gnomes. Greg, me, and Jeremiah. It was great fun, and Jeremiah helped me transform the trunk of the van into a little garden gnome house, complete with dollar store ivy and flowers. I'll try to convince greg to pose for a picture with his outfit, so we can get it. Hopefully next week I'll have that picture for you. :)
Until then.... Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the costumes! And what a fun idea for your trunk! I will have to remember that one. I can't wait to see pictures of you, Greg and Jeramiah as garen gnomes. I so miss you! We had pack meeting tonight and I was remembering the fun things you did when you were there. Hope you are doing well and getting settled into your cute home. Love you!
Sara
Post a Comment