Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Proof

This was taken August 1. I was 16 weeks pregnant, I felt HUGE. I couldn't believe the pictures, I didn't look that big, but looking down, I was enormous.
 This was taken today, Sept 5, I'm 21 weeks. And now I am enormous. :)

Please tell me it's perfectly normal to get way bigger with #4 than with 1, 2, or even 3??  I blame it on stress eating with selling the house, Greg being in CO,  moving, moving again... yes, blame it on the circumstances.

Overall, doing great, just feeling huge, and loving my maternity clothes, lots of stretchy things... AHHH. And anxiously awaiting the coming of fall and cooler weather.

3 comments:

Becca Curzon said...

I can't comment on the 4th pregnancy, but I can say that you don't look "huge". You do look pregnant, which I guess you probably didn't this early before. I love your bump! Can't wait to meet your little girl.

Myrna Curzon said...

4th pregnancy - definitely you show more earlier than the 1st pregnancy. Huge? absolutely NOT - look at that tiny butt!

Lalis said...

How is that huge? You have never looked big with your pregnancies... You just look like you stuff a ball under your shirt...

I hope I look like you when I'm pregnant.