Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Another Little Padawan

We will be adding another little girl to our lively bunch in January, or late december, but we're hoping for January, as far away from Christmas as possible. :)

I was sure it was a boy.... sure. I was looking at baby boy clothes and everything. But it really is a girl, She double checked. Gregs family had 5 boys in a row, and now... it'll be 4 girls in a row. So Kristina, if you want to have another girl, you'd better do it now so the streak doesn't expire. :)

5 comments:

Becca Curzon said...

Yeah for girls! That's so exciting!

jayna said...

Congrats- I love three girls! We found out today that we'll be adding some BLUE around here come January! EEEKK!

Kristina said...

I think that you have pregnancy brain. There are 4 boys and you are tying it up with the 4th girl. We are excited!

Kristina said...

Heather I think that you have pregnancy brain. There are 4 boys and you are tying it up with the 4th girl. We are so excited!

Abby Wright said...

Name ideas?