Monday, August 22, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa's House

While we were in oregon we only spent one day at my parents house, but it was long enough for Jeremiah to have a micromachines battle with Greg, and play legos with my dad. He LOVES my brothers old toys.
 After Crater Lake we finally arrived at my grandparents house. They don't travel a lot anymore, so we knew that we had to make the stop while we were in Oregon. They've moved since I last was in Medford, so I got to see their new home (with no stairs), and the kids got to play, watch cartoons, and Grandma made sure she had cupcakes waiting for them to decorate and eat. (they were so excited). We all went on a picnic to Bear Creek Park, an old park I used to play at when we went to visit G&G when I was a kid. They also have a splash park right up the street, so the kids got all their wiggles out, and lots of outside time.











We love you Grandma and Grandpa! Hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Karson, Betsy, Izzy, and Beckham said...

Wow. Jeremiah looks exactly like Greg in that little picture. His own little mini me!