Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Project House

These are the three other projects that I've been working on the past 2-3 months. Leah's bed: a hand-me-down from Greg's brothers, their old bunk beds are now white, well, one of them is, I'll get to the other one in about two years when I need it. Currently, it's in the basement. I had to sneak in during nap time to take this picture. Obviously, we're still working on the concept of staying in bed. :) Most of the time she gets back in before falling asleep.


My dresser: another hand-me-down from a friend. It was a bit broken, my father in law fixed it a few years ago so it was functionable. And I painted it white.

My Desk (and pretty little blue chair):

Much better than this: (which we're trying to sell off right now)

The desk still has some work. It's Gregs job to convert the drawers into a cupboard for our CPU. Good idea eh? Anyway, he hasn't gotten to that yet, but I needed the desk out of my garage and I needed the computer off the flimsy card table which is where it has been for the past two and a half months.

So, there you have it. the projects done so far. Actually there are a few more little ones, a little stool painted and re-covered for the front entry, some frames painted, etc. Nothing big.
Next I'll show you the colors for the house.

No comments: