Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Catch-Up - Reunion

OK, so I'm playing catch-up. I've been really busy, if you can believe it. So I won't write much, because I started this post last night and then forgot about it after I put the kids to bed. at the end of July we went down to Southern Utah for a few family reunions. We painted shirts, the boys slept in a tent out in the yard (Jeremiah loved "camping") We went up to the mountains every day (lots and lots of dirt, sticks and rocks, and at one reunion the kids did pinatas, treasure hunting in paper shreddings, and they also had everyone hunt for change in a barrel full of saw dust. It's amazing what happens when you tell grown adults that there is $20 in a barrel they will do almost anything, and then they end up with about a dollar in change. :). Anyway, we had fun, LOTS of fun.
Leah's face reacts really bad to sunscreen. This day I just had to put it on her, and this was the result. I've since discovered that she can use my Bananna Boat Faces sunscreen and doesn't swell or turn bright red.
Oh, and it was Angela's birthday. It's she gorgeous!

No comments: