So, we're in the process of buying a house. My grandparents requested pictures, so these are the "before" photos. We'll post "after" photos some time next month after it gets a SERIOUS cleaning, and a whole new paint job, and probably after we move in. Just ignore all just junk that the previous owners left. Nothing says "I care" like junk everywhere, wall paint on the ceilings and outlet covers, and nicks in the walls. :) There is also red nail polish in a few places on the carpet. I wish I felt comfortable with replacing the carpet, but I figure WHY? I have two very effective carpet-destroyers in my house, soon to be 2, I'll replace it after they get a little more responsible (is it possible that could be 18 years from now once they're not living with us, and we're not even living in this house?)
Enjoy,

5 comments:
I love the house and you look cute being prego!!
That house looks so cute. I am so excited for you to move in! You look darling all prego-just like the first 2 times!
You and your tiny prego bellies! So cute :). So where's the house at? It looks really nice!
Love the house, love the deocation ideas and love the belly.
Such a cute house...its going to be even cuter when it has your style and your living in it. Have fun with colors...I have learned that if you find a color you like, try a sample of it first...and try one a shade or two lighter as it can come out darker on the walls. We went neautral throughout living space and hallways...but did yellow in the laundry room and still deciding on bedroom/bathroom colors. I can't wait to see more pictures! Congrats!
Post a Comment