OK, So I need some help with interior design. I have had a lot of great ideas, but to make all the decisions at once is a little daunting. We are repainting the entire house. There are so many nicks and dings in the walls, not to mention a really poor paint job all over the house. So I need suggestions on paint colors for the house. We love bright and colorful, but not too LOUD. I'm afraid that bright and colorful might clash with the neutral floors and cabinets and countertops throughout. PLEASE leave your thoughts and suggestions in the comments. Look at all the photos I posted
here.
Here is the fabric that I want to do bedding for the girls room in. It's not a exact color-match of the actual fabric, but you get the idea:

And here are some photos of color schemes that I love. The basic idea is bright and cheerful, but still sophisticated, I don't need my living area to look like a playroom.

2 comments:
I'll show my sister next time I chat with her online--She does this stuff on the side.
I LOVE that kitchen!! I need some cheer in my oak palace! :)
My advice is this:
Bright walls, neutral furnishings.
Muted wals, bright furnishings.
Go with what makes you happy!
Post a Comment