We had a fabulous week-long visit from Grandma and Grandpa and the micro-machines. :) My kids are going to have withdrawls from the attention and the constant playmates. Thanks mom and dad for making memories!
Also, things are beginning to move forward on the home front. Should only take two more weeks or so to be under contract, then closing here we come! More on that later.
As if you all wanted to know about my personal pregnancy experiences, late pregnancy discomforts are beginning to set it; swelling, back pain, pelvic pressure, feeling like a bowling ball is about to fall out every time i stand up. And I've have a few bouts of strong, and close contractions, but I've managed to get them to go away after a few hours. The first time it happened I was so anxious, I almost headed to the hospital after three hours of contractions 15 minutes apart, then they finally began to subside. 28 weeks is not a good time to have a baby. Anyway, I hope its no indicator of how the next two months will be, I have enough to worry about these days.
So thats it, pictures coming soon, promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment