I've been procrastinating this post, I'm not sure why, maybe the sugar high died off a while back, maybe the costumes don't look as cool in photos as they did in real life, maybe I didn't think this post would be very exciting, BUT, here they are, photos of Halloween 2009.
First, was the 1800 Contacts Trunk or Treat and Halloween party. No one recognized Optimus Prime... funny. And Jeremiah felt like showing off his muscles.


One of the employees opted for a teepee rather than a trunk for handing out candy. She was decked to the nines in an indian costume and the kids loved it. Sorry you can't see it very well.
We also had our ward trunk or treat and party, clearly, my camera isn't as good as Janettes (thanks for the pictures from the company party) but its the only one we have as a family. In case you need hints. I was Leah's Fairy God Mother, Leah was Cinderella (DO NOT ask this girl to wear a crown, or anything on her head or in her hair), Jeremiah was Bumblebee the Transformer, and Greg was Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots.
Alyson SAVED me at the ward party, taking care of the kids while I manned the trunk, and Greg was "right behind us" putting the finishing touches on his costume.... an hour later, he comes, looking FANTASTIC, but without Alyson, I'd have been sunk. You can see how much Leah loves her.
And since I was sure it would be hard to get a picture of Jeremiah with all his pieces on his costume on, I took some pre-party pictures.
Cardboard and Duct Tape... don't leave home without 'em.
A little spray paint and you've got instant autobot.
2 comments:
Greg's costume is insanely cool!!! The kids are so cute, and are getting so big. Hope life in Utah is treating you guys well.
I recognized Optimus Prime and BumbleBee immediately!!! I did need a help on the Fairy Godmother, but just because it's something you don't really expect people to dress up as--In other words, they still look amazing!
Post a Comment