This is three posts in one. Like I said earlier, I'm just trying to play catch up on photo posting. This first set is us at the pumpkin patch, not nearly or remotely as fun as Linder Farms (a moment of silence for our Boise), but Jeremiah thought the tractors were cool. And the corn maze.
Next set is of Jeremiahs preschool field trip to Wheeler Farms. He totally loved feeding the geese and the ducks, and Leah squeeled at each animal she saw. That girl is an outdoor girl, I tell ya.
And of course, what preschool field trip would be complete without snacks. Fruit snacks that is. Jeremiah was in HEAVEN. you can tell because he can't even open his mouth, its so full of fruit snacks.
And, onto the funny children. Just a few funny pictures of the kids lately.
This was Jeremiah pretending to be an astronaut, I think (don't ask me where he got the idea that putting the book bag over your head and straps between your legs makes you an astronaut. But it was HILLARIOUS watching him trying to get in and out of this get-up, as I'm sure you can imagine.
3 comments:
Have I told you your kids have an amazing Mom? The costumes are great!
Who could be offended by such cuteness??!
That looks like fun! I love all of your recent pictures. I wish you still lived in Boise! :)
Post a Comment