Thursday, July 09, 2009

3 Short Years

It's that time again. Jeremiah turned three last week and I can actually tell a difference. Not really in one day, but in the last week or so he has become more precocious, if that's possible for him. Here are some pictures of his party. OH if Greg had only taken some pictures of Bubble Mania, and the Playdough Party that was going on. But just trust me, is was enough just to sit back and watch the kids play for HOURS.

I'm not one for party themes. Maybe next year, when he cares, I'll do something more theatrical, but this year we had a "Day in the Life of Jeremiah" party. We ate macaroni and hotdogs for dinner, with pink lemonade, and chocolate cake and ice cream for dessert. Earlier in the day I had made 6 huge batches of playdough and the kids weren't the only ones having fun with that. We played playdough and bubbles out on the lawn and Jeremiah was entirely wiped out and on cloud nine when we went home. Thanks again to the Hirschi's for hosting us, and for all our friends and family who came and made it a great day for Jeremiah. (and please email me pictures of bubbles and playdough if you have them).
(Jeremiah was sneaking sprinkles from his cake as we were gathering to sing to him)


Jerem's "super silly face"
He was so spoiled and though I'm glad he asked after each one if he could open it, not realizing there was more, I really enjoyed his confused ellation at so many great new things to play with. Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Oh my! I can't believe he's three! They have both grown up so much. It looks like you guys are doing well out there.