Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If I had a Million Dollars

Well, I would need 2 million, but if I had 2 million this is what I would buy:
Isn't she a beauty? Yes, Harrison Blvd. in Boise has got to be my dream street and each time I drive down that street I see this house, light streaming from every window (a sheer waste of electricity, but BEAUTIFUL) and now... it's on the market. For ONLY $1,995,000! What a deal! You can find more pictures here.
And if I only had half a million dollars? I would buy this one; another Harrison Blvd. Beauty. LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

That's beautiful! What a steal too! Sorry we missed you while in Utah. It was a crazy trip! I would have loved to have seen you. Maybe next time?

Becky said...

Isn't it fun to dream about what you could get with all that money? Those houses are gorgeous!

jayna said...

Heather, I just had to write after seeing this--we actually went into the brick tudor (2nd pic) when we were house hunting, just for fun...and just to put it into perspective that what you see is not always what you get: Besides the front room and the kitchen, the rooms were TINY and DARK and the basement was so scary. Sometimes the best part of Harrison Blvd. is just the overall beauty of driving down the street- NOT owning one of those old homes! :)