Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Sleeping Arrangements

My friend Mal posted about her daughter sleeping on the floor in front of her bedroom door rather than her bed... which made me think of all the places Jeremiah sleeps other than his bed.... let's review:
Under Leah's crib.

On my lap (exhausted from NOT taking a nap that day)

On the floor with his legs THROUGH the bars of his crib.In the stroller on our walk.In our bed (that was greg's way of putting him back to sleep. It worked well).On the couch (he was playing them all of a sudden leaned over and fell asleep).In LEAH's crib. Yeah.In his high chair (mid-cholocate chip cookie).

2 comments:

Melonie said...

This is hilarious! I was totally just like this, falling asleep all over the place. Sometimes I really scared my mom cause she couldn't find me. I would be asleep in the sand box or under the couch and she would be searching for an hour. Too cute.

Lalis said...

Are you sure your child doesn't haver narcolepsy?? I think that's what is called....

He reminds me of Dorothy.