Earlier last month we went to a pumpkin patch with a hay bale maze, petting zoo, cow train, and homemade doughnuts. we totally forgot our camera so these are the only pictures we got on greg's phone. sorry the 2nd one is sideways, i'm too lazy to rotate it.
One of the great time fillers in our house lately is coloring in Jerem's potato head coloring book. He has recently been a little preoccupied with trains, and creates "trains" out of everything. He just lines everything up and calls it a choo choo train. This is his crayon choo choo train.
I think this was after church and he was so tired but didn't want me to get him out of his high chair. He insisted that he still wanted to eat his sandwiches, even after he began falling asleep he was still holding his un-eaten sandwiches insisting that he was still eating.
Still resisting , but fast asleep.
This is his bath toy train, and of course he had to group all the like toys together, ducks, boats, bowls, cars, and fish. (this picture was taken after he began disassembling his train)
And of course, his window-sill train. Again, it used to be much longer.
Okay, so this one was my doing: Since Leah had thrush I had to boil her pacifiers after each use. This was what was left of the pacifiers after I got distracted with laundry upstairs. The entire downstairs was filled with melted plastic smelling smoke that began to burn my throat. Needless to say we opened all windows and went on an outing for a couple hours to let the house air out.
For family home evening we "carved pumpkins" but didn't trust Jeremiah with knives, so this is what he got to do. He got to decorate his pumpkin with water-based markers. Of course that meant that his beautiful art work got a little distorted out in the rain. :) But he loved it and wanted every color in the box.
And of course after the antibiotics didn't kill the thrush we got to go into the doctor's office to get Leah's mouth painted purple (gentian violet). This is what she looked like when we got home. I thought it would be perfect, just in time for halloween, but it faded after about a day, so we didn't get to enjoy it with her martian costume. And look at those cheeks! They look a little bigger than they actually are because of the camera angle, but still, she is nearly 10 lbs now!










5 comments:
Your costumes are sooo adorable! What an awesome job you did and all because of your cute little guy's love for buzz lightyear! How fun. I hope Leah is feeling better. NO more burning those pacifiers! You need to go to babies r us and buy some steaming bags. You put water in them and put them in the micro for a minute and they sanitize your stuff. They are so awesome. :)
I love the costumes!!!!! Adorable!
Oh my goodness those costumes are too cute! How fun that you guys dressed up too. Love it.
Hooray for a new post! :) And I love your family costumes. I think Leah looks so much like Jer in the carseat, where you see mostly her eyes. I love the pacifier picture - my sister-in-law once burned all the pieces to her breast pump when she forgot about them. :)
Thanks so much for posting all of the new pictures! I know it was a real act of love for your family that you took the time. I can't believe how much Leah looks like Jeremiah. And, just like every else said, the costumes look amazing!
Post a Comment