JeremiahLeah
LeahJeremiah
Wow! Look how similar they are! Too cute. Leah's eyes are just stunning.
They look so much alike! I can't wait to see what Leah looks like as she grows up; Jeremiah is such a cute toddler!
I still say Leah will look more like Heather.
They are sooo dang cute. You are right..you do have adorable kids! What cool pics of both of them!
It's honestly shocking to think that Jeremiah is SO big and that you now have TWO kids!!! They're both freakin' adorable, Heather.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! Look how similar they are! Too cute. Leah's eyes are just stunning.
They look so much alike! I can't wait to see what Leah looks like as she grows up; Jeremiah is such a cute toddler!
I still say Leah will look more like Heather.
They are sooo dang cute. You are right..you do have adorable kids! What cool pics of both of them!
It's honestly shocking to think that Jeremiah is SO big and that you now have TWO kids!!! They're both freakin' adorable, Heather.
Post a Comment