Thursday, September 25, 2008

More of Leah & Jeremiah

These are just some snapshots I took of Leah the other day, her eyes look weird in most of them I think I got her in between blinks (well duh, you say), Anyway, here they are.
I took Jeremiah and Leah to the park the other day and Jeremiah was dancing to some music in his head I think. It was hillarious. Of course you can't see it in the picture, but his moves were pretty cool.
Jeremiah LOVES helping me fix things with the "screwdryer" and "plieyes," yes, I let him use the real tools when we have to fix the vacume, plus it keeps him entertained for about twenty minutes trying to get the screws out. He's such a good helper.
Jeremiah put his baby doll (care of my friend Sarah) in the window to watch for Daddy to come home from work. It was pretty funny. Then he tried standing like the baby doll... much more difficult for those of us without a fabric body.

4 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Look how stinkin cute she is! Both Leah and Jeremiah look so much alike! Do you just love having a little girl? :) How sweet.

jayna said...

Very cute girl!

LOVE those last two photos in the window!

Kristi Barnes said...

Congratulations...I was waiting to see if you had her yet, and then I didn't check blog updates forever! How fun to have two:) I'm so happy for you.

Ashlie said...

Congratulations Heather!! Leah is so beautiful!