Book worm: Jeremiah sees me all the time sitting on the couch under the lamp reading a book, so he goes over to the book shelf, grabs a "grown-up" book (the kind that has pages that tear), climbs up on the couch next to be and opens it up pretending to read, albeit upside down.
Percusion section: Jerem's favorite toys come from my kitchen cupboards. He loves not only the sounds they make, but he also goes into his drawer, pulls out his baby spoons and starts pretend-stirring, then he puts the lid on, carries it to a different spot on the floor, and stirs it again. It entertains him for an hour!
Arg Matey!, this is practice for Halloween when he was supposed to keep him pirate bandanna on his head the whole night. It didn't really work.

Percusion section: Jerem's favorite toys come from my kitchen cupboards. He loves not only the sounds they make, but he also goes into his drawer, pulls out his baby spoons and starts pretend-stirring, then he puts the lid on, carries it to a different spot on the floor, and stirs it again. It entertains him for an hour!
Arg Matey!, this is practice for Halloween when he was supposed to keep him pirate bandanna on his head the whole night. It didn't really work.
The Family Pack Horse: Jeremiah can now carry things for us! This is Greg's boomerang case - yes, that's right folks, he has a case especially for his boomerangs. His buddies call it his underwear bag, because of it's shape.
This is Greg showing us how to throw.
Ooh... Aww....
Jeremiah didn't have much interest in boomerangs, but the play structure, now that looked interesting.
Karon and Betsy Denny two of our Disneymates.
Nate and Janete Childs, our other two Disneymates.
The teacups - this is what they made me feel like:
Day 1. We're waiting in line for Autopia, I don't look very excited in this picture, but I was.
Day 3, Lunch at the Blue Bayou. Greg is soaking wet from the Grizzly River Rapids. Everyone made fun of me for wearing my lovely yellow pancho, but they weren't laughing later in the day when they were all wet and freezing cold!
This is me in Toontown. I'm standing next to a telephone, if you can't tell what it is.
Halloween: Greg=Peter Pan, Heather=Wendy, Jeremiah=The dreaded Captain Hook!
Say it with me now "Arg, Matey!"
Paygroup Halloween Party: Presley on the left and Kate on the right.
Heather's Pumpkin:
Greg's Pumpkin, I know, I know, it's a lot better than mine.
Hirschi Family Halloween.
Nate and Janete Childs, our other two Disneymates.
The teacups - this is what they made me feel like:
Day 1. We're waiting in line for Autopia, I don't look very excited in this picture, but I was.
Day 3, Lunch at the Blue Bayou. Greg is soaking wet from the Grizzly River Rapids. Everyone made fun of me for wearing my lovely yellow pancho, but they weren't laughing later in the day when they were all wet and freezing cold!
This is me in Toontown. I'm standing next to a telephone, if you can't tell what it is.
Halloween: Greg=Peter Pan, Heather=Wendy, Jeremiah=The dreaded Captain Hook!
Say it with me now "Arg, Matey!"
Paygroup Halloween Party: Presley on the left and Kate on the right.
Heather's Pumpkin:
Greg's Pumpkin, I know, I know, it's a lot better than mine.
Hirschi Family Halloween.
5 comments:
Jeremiah looks so adorable! Way to go on making his costume!
Ahh! Your kid is SO SO CUTE! :)
What awesome pumpkins you both did! Thanks for sharing all the photos. I think the underwear bag is hilarious!
I tagged you! Visit my blog for details and have fun wowing us w/ unknown details about your exciting life. :)
Awesome costumes. You did an excellent job!!
Post a Comment