Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas tree and a new haircut

So we finally went and bought a real Christmas tree and it's wonderful. It smelled like pine in our house for a few days and now it doesn't so much... does that mean we killed our tree? Oh well, anyway, Greg was in charge of the decorating... well, not so much the actual decorating, but he was the Christmas tree art director.... he choose blue lights and christmas balls, we were so close to fashioning a blue Y to go at the top instead of a star..... but we decided we would just stick with the traditional this year:)


We opened one christmas gift early - thank you to Mother Teresa for our first nativity set, I love it - Jeremiah was in on the un-wrapping of the gift and I think he's finally gotten the hang of it. Although he was a little dissapointed in the brown box that was underneath the pretty red wrapping paper. I think he'll like HIS Christmas presents better.

So, I cut my hair! Woo Hoo! Well, I didn't cut it myself, but I went and had it cut by a professional, which I did like. So it's short and layered, and shorter than I've had my hair since I was 13 I think. Change is good.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Cute hair! I agree -- change is good. It's always nice to get a fresh new haircut.

Charisse Baldwin said...

Heather, I love your new haircut! It looks great on you!

Charisse Baldwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melonie said...

Your haircut is soo cute! Way to go for being so daring! I've wanted to cut my hair that short but don't have the guts to and I'm afraid I will hate it. You look so great! Hope to see you again before Christmas.

Annie. said...

Looks WAY WAY WAY cute on you! You are definitely one of those people that pull of short hair fantastically! :)

Julie Hamilton said...

ADORABLE!!! Such a good look for you - big fan of the short hair!

The Mercer Family said...

Way cute hair! I need to do something different with mine. I'm getting bored! :)