Another picture from Greg's fishing trip with his work buddies and clients. He stayed on the boat most of the time because he didn't want to mess up his knee, but it was so much fun.
Jeremiah is SO CUTE Heather! How fun for you! How have you guys been doing? What are your plans and where are you at in life? I'd love you catch up a little!
So I had this really weird dream last night that you were pregnant...but you told me the baby was going to be born as soon as Jeremiah turned 6 months old. Pretty crazy subconscious I have, huh? Just thought I'd share. :)
2 comments:
Jeremiah is SO CUTE Heather! How fun for you! How have you guys been doing? What are your plans and where are you at in life? I'd love you catch up a little!
So I had this really weird dream last night that you were pregnant...but you told me the baby was going to be born as soon as Jeremiah turned 6 months old. Pretty crazy subconscious I have, huh? Just thought I'd share. :)
Post a Comment