Monday, October 01, 2007

Where did September go?

We adopted two more kids!

Just kidding. This last month I have been taking care of three kids under the age of two and a half. It was very challenging at times and there were moments that I seriously thought about making Jeremiah an only child for the remainder of his long life. BUT, Isabella, the brunette, is now in daycare and Kate, the blonde, still comes three times a week, but only for two hours which is great, and she and Jeremiah get along well. Greg was able to go bass fishing with some clients and buddies from work. He caught one!!! The last time he went fishing was at the PCC in Hawaii in a man made river that they stocked with fish. I caught my fish so fast and the fish kept eating the bait off his hook without getting caught, after twenty minutes he finally caught a tiny fish. Needless to say this fishing trip was more fruitfull, though he didn't bring any of the fish home for me to cook. He caught small mouth bass. So, that was our September.

Now we're gearing up for October and getting REALLY excited about Halloween. We have our halloween costumes all figured out and this next week I'll be making them. You'll just have to wait and see what they are. Our ward is having a trunk-or-treat so we're going to decorate our car and go hand out candy to REAL children (last year our candy bowl didn't see any action from trick-or-treaters, we just ended up eating all of it.) Any way. Hopefully this month I will post some good pictures. :)

1 comment:

AubreyB said...

That must have been so fun for Jeremiah to have little kids around to play with! I know Cohen loves little kids.