Friday, September 04, 2015

Hazel Overload

I haven't been very good about posting lately. As you can imagine by days are full of snuggling, sometimes out of sentiment, and primarily out of necessity because this little beauty doesn't like to be put down.
See. I told you.

So first things first, a Hazel Photo Overload. Because she's adorable when she's not screaming.

 She hung out with us while we went bowling at the company party.

 She makes some seriously funny faces.









 The double chin AND wrinkled forehead. I can't help myself. She is adorable.

















 This is back when she was still all squished and rolled up like a ball.

 And can we talk about her growth for a minute? This girl eats like its going out of style and she is growing like a... like a baby i guess. These pictures show it perfectly, this is her at 1 day, and 1 1/2 months. Only 6 weeks and she has become a chubby little bundle of softness that blows my mind.


Ok, Now I'm going to go snuggle my baby before I blink and she's 17.  :)
 

No comments: