Hmm…
Well, there's a time and a season I suppose.
This is not that time,
Or that season.
But here are a few photos I took, and there are so many more that I should post, because really, my children are adorable. And they do funny things. And make messes that I first photograph for posterity before we clean them up.
First, this past week I flew to Oregon without my dear family and visited with my dad and his parents for 4 days. It was wonderful. We spent the time lounging and talking about my grandparents lives, stories, memories, people, and places. I video taped our interviews to type up later and compile into a life history for them. We took the time to capture a 3 generation photo with my handy timer. It's not a museum worthy photo, but its priceless to me.
Annabelle, Annabelle, what can I say but I love you, and your eyes.
Colette buffed it on the pavement on her way out of the car to our little photo shoot, she even had a rock embedded in her wound that I had to scrape out with my fingernail… that's not a good sign and really impedes our chances of getting a photo without this face...
But, we started talking about her birthday and she brightened up a little.
Jeremiah… he's going through a weird smile phase, so we get the cheesy grin...
The awkward, self conscious smile...
and the blank stare as he throws his balsa wood airplane.
And Miss Leah, who is my deep thinker, maybe deep isn't the right word. Maybe HARD thinker is more accurate. She thinks hard all the time. so sometimes its difficult for her to take a break to just smile at the camera.
But of course its important to get a photo of her glitter lipgloss...
My mom took such beautiful photos of the family here at City Park and the kids remembered the giant frogs. I attempted to recreate the photos… HAHAHA! this is the best I got.
For comparison, this is the photo my mom took:
Yeah, I've got a ways to go to become a professional photographer.
Until then, I'm just enjoying my kids. perfect photos or not.















1 comment:
Great job with the photos and thank you for taking the time to post them.
Post a Comment