Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's kind of a big deal


This is what our refrigerator looks like... well, back when I took this picture a couple weeks ago. We're working on homeschool this summer and we are TOTALLY bribing our kids with prizes they can buy from the family store with their points. As you can see, Jeremiah is more easily bribed than Leah is. We are working on name recognition with her. She stole her L though.... she has claimed ownership of that letter. No matter where or what it is, That L is HERS.

And yes... those are recent family photos.

The kids are very excited. January will be a big month for us.

More random updates:
We bought a van. It was time. We love it. No one can touch anyone else. :)
We are buying a house next month. YAY! You can bet we will be sending the kids out in the yard every day to get out their pent up energy from being stuck in this small apartment.
Because of the afore mentioned updates I feel poor, so poor. And huge, but that has nothing to do with either of those things.... more to do with the first update. Blah!

5 comments:

Lalis said...

The title of this post made me suspect!!! Congrats, Hirschi Family!!!

Raven said...

Congratulations, Heather! What great news! And, yes, I still follow your blog :) Good luck with the house and with homeschooling, too. We home-schooled Amelie this past year (kindergarten) and it was a lot of fun.

lesleeanne13 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lesleeanne13 said...

Yay! Congrats! And hooray for vans! Lots of good news and exciting things for your family... So happy for you.

We miss you guys!

jayna said...

I had given up on your blogging but I see you are back! Congrats on your #4 too! January will be exciting!!