I know Christmas as in December, but I just found these pictures and realized I didn't post about Christmas yet. SO here are a bunch of random - not pretty - pictures of our Christmas morning. The kids didn't know what to think of all the juice pouches, fruit snacks, and raisins. They each got a few toys and some clothes, they loved it. Colette thought that her clothes were blankets and wouldn't let go of them all morning. Greg gave me a puzzle (i'm a nerd), and we spent the next two days working on it. The kids loved helping. Greg began the project of ripping apart our closet and building shelves and actual organization in there. It's a dream come true for us OCD organizational weirdos. That was my christmas gift and I love it.
We got a water cooler for Christmas and Colette carried it around like a basket all day. Pay no mind to her awesome hair. She slept with a pony tail and I took it out that morning. I'm sure she didn't care what she looked like.
No comments:
Post a Comment