My mother chastized me for starting my media fast without first posting pictures, which I hadn't done in a while anyway. So this post is dedicated to her:
{{Post-Edit: Greg built shelves in our garage. He did a great job, with enough room underneath that we can pull our cars forward still if we wanted to, or if we got a longer vehicle like a van and needed the space. The kids helped a little.}}

{{Post Edit: the carseat is one that I re covered for my sister in law, having her first girl after three boys. She picked out such great fabric, that it turned out so well. I was pleased.}}

{{Post Edit: Leah and Jeremiah were playing Dragons and Knights. Jeremiah helped Leah slip into Colettes halloween costume from last year.... she was 4 months old. SO funny!}}

3 comments:
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!
Interested to hear how the media fast went! Your kids are getting so big. So crazy!
What are the car seat pictures for? Did you redo the cover or something?
Post a Comment