Ughhh!!!! I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! *SNARL* I mean, you can't blame the dog... Poor, stupid animal has to do its business somewhere and it got stuck with a lazy owner. I say that you put a sign on your front lawn that says something to the effect of no dog poop allowed. I would even go as far as turning off the light and spying from the window to catch the perpetrator... I am SO not exaggerating...
7 comments:
We have the same problem, except w/ a cat in our front flower beds. Matt wants to buy a BB gun, and I'm so tempted to agree. :)
I am also frustrated, so much so that I have chosen Haiku as my venting tool. I encourage everyone to join me in expressing poetic frustration.
The Problem
Tarnished is today
Defecation removal
Fills the mourning air
The Solution
Doggy business there
A corky he needs in his rear
Better yet leave here
Define 'business.' Is it like a full on poop parade?
oddly enough i have that same problem! mine are land mines though!
oddly enough i have that same problem! mine are land mines though!
Ughhh!!!! I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! *SNARL* I mean, you can't blame the dog... Poor, stupid animal has to do its business somewhere and it got stuck with a lazy owner. I say that you put a sign on your front lawn that says something to the effect of no dog poop allowed. I would even go as far as turning off the light and spying from the window to catch the perpetrator... I am SO not exaggerating...
LOVE the Haiku Greg!
Post a Comment