I'd never given this any thought, but my mom requested a comparison of Greg and I with each child, so here it is, First with Jeremiah, second Leah, then with Colette. What do you think? Have our children aged us? (ignore the fact that the last picture is the most unflatering of all of them)



7 comments:
I think you look a little older, but you are a little older. So, I don't know if kids necessarily do age a person. I know stress ages people, so I guess kids could be said to age parents because the stress they cause. But you guys don't look "old", you just look like a man and a woman with a few kids. When you had Jeremiah, you looked like a teenager still.
Well, you guys do look younger when Jeremiah was born, but... you WERE younger :) It's not like you look 10 freaking years older... I still think you guys look fabulous :) And you're still one of the most gorgeous women out there, even if you don't sleep like claim you don't (I believe you don't, you just don't show it... HONEST!)
No wrinkles, no crows feet, no gray hair, Greg still has hair --I say you both still look very youthful!
I think you look the same! You have very youthful skin even now!
You guys look different, but still great! You're not old yet!
You guys look different, but still great! You're not old yet!
HAHA thouse are great pictures! And good to see that children haven't caused gray hairs or stress wrinkels. You guys look great!
Post a Comment