Thursday, December 07, 2006

November pictures

Jeremiah helped me decorate the Christmas tree the other day. He loved feeling the branches and looking at the lights and decorations. This year I will be making Jeremiah's christmas stocking. If anyone has any suggestions for what it should look like, please pass them along. :)
At Thanksgiving Aunt Angela played with Jeremiah. He was grabbing toys out of his toy basket. Later he fell asleep on her shoulder and snuggled with her until we put him in his bed.
Jeremiah took a nap one morning with Dad. He doesn't do it very often, but he loves sleeping on our soft mattress. It's much more comfortable, I'm sure, than his crib mattress.

I just thought this picture was cute. :)

This was Jeremiah's first time in the snow. I took him outside so that he could feel it falling on his face. I don't think he knew what was going on, but it was fun anyway.



More pictures of Jeremiah that I took of him just before we went to pick Dad up from work.
Jeremiah is now about five and a half months old and learning new things every day. He loves playing with his toys, and reading books. He's getting much better at sleeping through the night. Now I get to sleep from 8:30 pm to 5:30 am, and then go back to sleep until 8:00 am when we get to take dad to work. I love it!



No comments: