Greg and I left Jeremiah with Grandma in Paragunah and went down to the Las Vegas Bowl where BYU was playing University of Oregon. We went with Dad Hirschi, Janae, Bryan and Greg's best friend Nate. Our seats were on the fifth row and it was great to be so close to all the action. Unfortunately I don't think we made enough noise to get on ESPN. There was an Oregon fan in line who was yelling for a BYU girl to drink a beer with him, he said that was his goal of coming to the game. I told him I was from Oregon and I was sorry to tell him that he was going to leave sorely dissapointed. And he DID! 38 to 8 and BYU blew Oregon out of the water. Everyone stormed the field and Greg and Bryan had a great time meeting some of the players.

This was the view from our seats. It was GREAT!
Yay! We Won!



No comments:
Post a Comment