Here are a bunch of pictures we've taken lately. I know I'm terrible at updating the blog lately.
 |
| I'm making a blessing dress for baby #5. I found fabric and I'm super excited about it. |
 |
| I'm rounding out through the middle. It's AWESOME! |
 |
| This is totally happening. 23 weeks I think... I don't keep track anymore. I'm really looking forward to this baby's birth. I've already started practicing my hypnosis/deep relaxation and I love doing that every day. Hypnobirthing is basically retraining your mind to think positively about birth and learning how to deeply relax so that your body can do its work without tension getting in the way. I've never used an actual program before, but Colette's birth was probably the closest thing to it, I practiced relaxation and it was a great experience. With Anna I got lazy or busy, or whatever I want to excuse myself with, but I didn't practice, and my body was a little out of the habit and her birth was longer, and more strenuous. So this time around I'm using hypnobabies program and looking forward to a short and joyful birth again. Greg is busy, and not a believer yet, but he does deep relaxation with me about once a week, I think I'll convert him to relaxation and meditation and he'll be a great birth partner. |
 |
| All the kids researching tips and tricks for pinewood derby cars. When its done we'll post pictures. |
 |
| Our handmade valentines this year. We had so much fun finger painting and creating our one of a kind creations. |
 |
| Hanging out with my little buddy. |
 |
| Dad hanging out with his little buddy. She is everyones favorite. |
 |
| Colette stole my phone and started taking pictures.... so many pictures. |
 |
| she's adorable. |
 |
| more stolen phone pictures. Anna is my best kitchen helper. |
 |
| This reminded me of my little brother Aron, who wore camo every day of his childhood and was so creative. He also thought he was smarter than everyone else... this pretty much describes Jeremiah. |
 |
| Sledding at our favorite hill. Anna and I hung out on the camp chairs and stayed warm while the kids went down over and over. It was all smiles until nearly everyone ended our sledding trip in tears due to cold feet, cold hands, hungry tummies, and the disappointment that we didn't have any hot cocoa mix in the pantry at the time. :) it all worked out in the end and we all ended up taking a nap that day. |
1 comment:
I would like to publically state that I am a believer, just not one with much time. This stuff really works though I have seen you do it.
Post a Comment