The girls favorite new game is feeding Anna. Actually just one of them feeds her, the other uses my basting brush to paint her food onto her high chair tray. :) Enjoy!
Ok this was totally startling because no joke RIGHT now on William's high chair tray there is the EXACT same basting brush! What are the odds?! It's one of his favorite kitchen toys! :) Anyways, too funny. Your three girls remind me of mine when they were that little! Three in a row is so fun!
Oh Jayna, I think you're the only person who still reads my blog. :) Bless you! And yes, that basting brush is a favorite of all my kids. I think I need to put one in each of their stockings for Christmas! :)
Those silly girls. I love your posts and read every one. I rarely comment, but I do read them. Anna's getting to be my favorite age from about her age until 2.5. So cute!
5 comments:
Ok this was totally startling because no joke RIGHT now on William's high chair tray there is the EXACT same basting brush! What are the odds?! It's one of his favorite kitchen toys! :) Anyways, too funny. Your three girls remind me of mine when they were that little! Three in a row is so fun!
Oh Jayna, I think you're the only person who still reads my blog. :) Bless you! And yes, that basting brush is a favorite of all my kids. I think I need to put one in each of their stockings for Christmas! :)
Hey now! I read your blog, although I am only your sister, but still.
Yay! And you aren't "only" my sister... you are MY sister. :) Love you Amber!
Those silly girls. I love your posts and read every one. I rarely comment, but I do read them. Anna's getting to be my favorite age from about her age until 2.5. So cute!
Post a Comment