Radio silence has been due to some upcoming changes in our family. I've explained it so many times that I'm a little tried to hearing the story at this point, so I'll give you the readers digest version:
Greg got a new job, so we'll be selling our house and moving to Fort Collins, Colorado. We've decided to build over there so after we sell our current house, and before the new house is done, we'll be living in a tiny little apartment, it'll be awesome. We feel so blessed to have the opportunity, but very sad to move away from all the people we have come to know and love here in Utah.
Thats the gist. I'll keep you posted as things progress, but if you know anyone in the market for a great little starter home, send them our way!!!
ALSO - if you know of anyone who is selling an older, but still reliable car, truck, van, whatever, and would take under 2k, also send them our way.... Gregs car gave up the ghost and we're really hoping to solve that problem before he has to take our only car to Colorado with him and leave us transportation-less. Thanks!
1 comment:
"Greg's car gave up the ghost"
Oh, as sad as that is, you made me laugh!
... and I hear the people in Colorado aren't as awesome as they are here in Utah. Just sayin'...
Post a Comment