Thursday, April 19, 2007

April Showers

Jeremiah and Ashton went out to explore the grass the other day. They're become much more accustom to the texture of it on their legs. Sometimes I think they are a little too comfortable with the outdoors... when they stick everything and anything they find in their mouths. But that's just what kids do. The following are pictures I took of Jeremiah out in the yard. I was trying to be artistic, but it wasn't really working. I think they are cute photos anyway.



The Hirschi family is doing great. Jeremiah is growing fast and is becoming so much fun to play with. I have been keeping busy with Jerem and with other projects. Right now I am helping my neighboor refinish her dining table and chairs. They look really great. I'm also making a quilt for Amber as her wedding present. I never knew how time consuming it was.... but I know now! :) It's a lot of fun to make and it will be great to say that I've actually make a quilt. Greg has been traveling a lot this month. He went to New York for a week and then just this past week he was in Miami for a conference for four days. We're very glad to have him home with us and now that the weather has warmed up we're going to start going camping on the weekends!! It's the perfect time to start enjoying all of the camping equipment we've gotten as gifts. We are so excited.

No comments: