Jeremiah has begun to grab on to toys and tries to put them in his mouth. We're not sure if it's intentional, but at least he does it!
I just thought these pictures were too cute not to share with everyone.
Now he can hold his head up on his own and he sits, as long as I'm holding him up.
He is now 10 lbs 11oz., He is about 14 weeks old and getting cuter every day. He is sleeping much better through the night and these days he only wakes up once. I thought it would never happen, but luckily for me, it did. Of course eventually he will sleep through the entire night without waking up, but we're just grateful for the blessing of only one late night feeding. He is always bright eyed like these pictures show. Everyone who sees him seems to think that it is out of the ordinary but it seems normal to us. He loves to look around and as long as he has a world to observe he is completely happy. Till next time!





No comments:
Post a Comment