Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Jeremiah's Birth

I was admitted to the hospital at about 5:00 PM and Jeremiah was born at 9:02 PM.
This is child #1
This is Jeremiah's first photograph.
Greg got to be the first to hold Jeremiah. I felt pretty jelous because I did all the work and while he was enjoying the moment I has to lay on the bed and be stitched up!
Of course, I got my turn.
This is Jeremiah in my recovery room, hanging out with Dad. He looks so small next to Greg.
Jeremiah was admitted to the NICU after he was born for overnight observation, but was later discharged on Saturday evening. While we were both in the hospital our family members were at our house packing and cleaning. They were such a blessing during a very stressful time. We left the hospital and arrived at our home in Boise at 2:00 AM on Sunday morning. It was the longest 7 hours of my life!

No comments: